Bachelor of Arts in Music
-IPAC Music Academy, when you want to study quick, cost efficient and career building
Study Areas and Total ECTS at a Glance
1. major subject (81 ECTS)
2. theory subjects (44 ECTS)
3. Bachelor Project (10 ECTS)
4. Chamber Music / Ensemble Training (9 ECTS)
5. Accompaniment in the main compartment (3
6. Choir (2 ECTS)
7. Music and research (2 ECTS)
8. Physiological foundations (4 ECTS)
9. Professional field / master orientation (2 ECTS)
10. Introduction Old music / New music /
improvisation (6 ECTS)
11. Master preparation (performance or pedagogy)
————————Total 170 ECTS
The regular study duration of the Bachelor study program is 6 semesters. Depending on individual circumstances and background it may be extended to 10 semesters (part time) or shortened to 4.
After successfully completing the study program, the title of the academic degree is Bachelor of Arts in Music specialized in Classic. All degrees internationally recognized.
The table below shows a typical Bachelor program plan based on a 6 semester schedule. Based on each student’s personal situation and artistic level, the program will be individualized.
Bachelor Program Plan
For more information on the Bachelor program download the study guide or contact us.